Why Join Us?
10 reasons for joining our school
- We have specialist teachers for PE, Music, French and Computing - these are all Areas of Excellence as accredited by Challenge Partners.
- Our four Colleges – Jupiter, Mars, Mercury and Saturn – promote teamwork and brings together the whole school community through sports days, poetry slam, talent shows, PE & cookery competitions and much more.
- Pupil leadership roles are offered across the school from Digital leaders, Eco warriors, Peer Mediators, Librarians, College Council to Head Boy and Head Girl.
- An abundance of adventures, workshops, events & visitors including school productions, cultural day, international evening, African drumming, national theatre productions & educational shows e.g. The Creepy Crawly Show & Commando Joe’s.
- Our equivalent of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, we bring you The Sudbury Life Skills Award, developing pupils’ resilience, problem-solving, team-working, communication and drive.
- Shining in sports with our Kingsbury Sports Partnership where children compete with other schools in Brent as well as nationally. We also conquer in cricket – top in Brent & 4th in London as we took part in the London Youth Games.
- Building and developing strong relationships with local and national businesses and being a hub for our local community.
- Our Tailored Leap Curriculum Programme ensures every child can shine through personal development, building self-esteem and confidence.
- Outstanding facilities and a world-class learning environment including music & computing suites, an exclusive drama studio, a well-resourced library, wildlife garden, staff gym, Astro turf, outdoor space and play area.
- Enjoying all the advantages of being part of Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust including strong involvement with Claremont students working as sports leaders, joint school councils, and work experience for aspiring young teachers.