Work For Us
Just as we seek to provide our pupils with an outstanding educational experience, we want every member of staff to have a highly rewarding and fulfilling experience with us.
Whether you’re a newly qualified teacher or an aspiring school leader, we provide induction, training, mentoring, leadership and progression opportunities to ensure you feel supported, empowered and motivated to grow and reach your full potential.
What can we offer you?
Our professional development programme can be tailored around each member of staff’s unique skills and career ambitions, including the opportunity to study Level 3 qualifications, foundation degrees, Initial Teacher Training (ITT), postgraduate and master’s degrees as well as Early Career Teachers (ECTs).
Every member of staff can expect:
- A comprehensive induction package
- Well-planned and regular inset days
- A full and constantly evolving CPD programme, from within and beyond the Trust, tailored to meet your individual needs
- Opportunities to undertake specific leadership programmes e.g. NPQH, NPQSL and NPQML
- Accredited training with recognised qualifications e.g. Outstanding Teachers Programme and Creative Teacher Programme
- A well-developed Associate Training Programme to support career progression
- A full coaching programme through OLEVI for new and emerging leaders
- SENCO qualification support
- Collaborative projects with other schools across the Trust
- Opportunities to work across the Trust and have an impact beyond your school
- Trust conferences providing the opportunity to liaise with colleagues from other schools across the Trust.
Incentives and benefits
To enhance your day-to-day working life whilst also supporting your work-life balance, we offer some exceptional incentives and benefits including:
- Flexible and part-time opportunities
- 2pm finish on Monday so staff can focus on bespoke CPD programme
- Family friendly leave scheme
- Enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity pay and leave
- Generous special leave allowances, including dependency leave, carer leave and compassionate leave
- Membership of a generous pension scheme (LGPS or TPS)
- Generous non-contact time
- Your own classroom and workspace
- A range of computer suites and IT facilities as well as access to staff laptops
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff concessions at onsite nurseries
- Free onsite parking
- Regular staff feedback surveys to identify where we can improve things further
- An open-door policy where your line manager will listen to your opinions and you will feel valued.
Your health and wellbeing are a priority
Sometimes meeting the demands of work and personal life can be a real challenge. We recognise this and pride ourselves on providing the following:
- Staff wellbeing programme
- Dedicated Chrysalis MAT wellbeing day, including yoga, meditations and smoothies
- Trained Mental Health Ambassadors for our staff
- Workload and wellbeing team including time management
- Free, confidential staff advice and counselling service 24 hours/day, 365 days/year
- Weekly staff enrichment clubs
- Theatre visits and shopping trips
- Staff enrichment workshops and specialist sessions aimed at enhancing wellbeing including yoga, mindfulness, poetry and photography.
- Onsite sports access
- Free eye test
- Subsidised healthy meals.
A location full of advantages
North West London’s vibrant and diverse culture, accessible transport links, green space and entertainment is appealing. So it is no wonder why it has some of the most sought after residential addresses and is experiencing one of the fastest growth rates in London.
Whether your interests and passions lie at Wembley Stadium, London Designer Outlet, the Royal Air Force Museum, Brent Cross Shopping Centre or Gunnersbury Park, sporty Brent, leafy Ealing or historic Harrow won’t leave you short of anything to see or do.
Want more? Then why not hop on the train, tube, bus or road to explore the City of London or surrounding areas.